Browse our latest exciting startup pitches and connect with entrepreneurs to discuss further.
David Gandy Wellwear is the world’s most famous male supermodel’s eponymous fashion and wellbeing brand. A world-first concept bringing apparel and well-being together in a lifestyle brand that fuses fashion, function and feeling.
• £1 million revenue year 1
• Wholesale through Selfridges
• Previously £18 million a year with Marks & Spencer
Earth’d drinks; Delicious and highly profitable next-generation cereal drink; in the trending market of plant-based food that’s expected to reach $43bn in 4 years; Award-winning product backed up by a world-class team; sales on Ocado & Amazon
• A unique beverage in a fast developing £multi-billion plant-based market
• Ex. Tesco main board directors actively involved to support growth
Min per Investor
Unlocking the power of oceans. Marine Power Systems’ (MPS) modular and flexible floating platforms facilitate the rapid deployment of industrial scale floating offshore wind farms.
• Over 15 years of R&D for floating offshore wind platform, PelaFlex
• Awarded grants by EU Regional Development Funds and UK Government Flow
Min per Investor
Senior technology executive. Currently Director of Technical Program Management and Chief of Staff to CTO at Monzo Bank | Ex- Facebook and Amazon Video | LBS MB…
23 years experience developing online softwar…
Skilled engineer and architect with specialist experience in cloud architecture. 10+ years contracting with various enterprises across London, currently working…
Tech, Cloud, Mobile, Web, Software Architectu…
Over the past 15 years we’ve raised funding for thousands of businesses who have been kind enough to recognise our support: